In 1957, Ford Construction acquired Choctaw Transportation Company and began operating its marine entity throughout the Inland waterway system. The company continued to place asphalt revetments along the banks of the Mississippi River until the 60’s at which time the Corps changed designs to concrete and stone.
- Kent Ford, Chairman
- Greg Ford, President
- Jamey Sanders, Vice President
- Tim Glidewell, Corporate Secretary
- Collie Berry, Safety & HR
- Terry Harris, General Manager, Aggregate Sales
- Jeff Ford, General Manager, Agricultural Division
As a family owned business, Choctaw Transportation Company is committed to serving those in need and building strong relationships with our community. It is our belief that strong relationships start by making genuine connections with our customers and finding ways to contribute to the communities in which we work and live.